Strength and Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Strength and Honor

World of Warcraft-Guild-by Beavis-and Rest of Guildies.

3 posters

New theme?

Poll

Do you think that we need a new theme?

[ 0 ]
    New theme? Bar_left0%New theme? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Wilth
    Admin

New theme? Empty New theme?

Post  Wilth Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:17 am

Alright, so after a few seconds of playing around on the site, I noticed that there was a few things that hurt my eyes or were impossible to read without highlighting the text. So I ask you the very simple question: Do you think that we need a new theme?

If yes, I will need some color schemes and other information as to what you like. Dark colors? Warmer colors? etc. It all makes a difference.

If you all like the very simple World of Warcraft theme but agree that some colors need to be fixed in order to make it easy on the eyes, I can go through and modify it myself to make it much easier on everyone.

Discuss.
    Halloweed
    Halloweed

New theme? Empty Re: New theme?

Post  Halloweed Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 am

Wilth wrote:Alright, so after a few seconds of playing around on the site, I noticed that there was a few things that hurt my eyes or were impossible to read without highlighting the text. So I ask you the very simple question: Do you think that we need a new theme?

If yes, I will need some color schemes and other information as to what you like. Dark colors? Warmer colors? etc. It all makes a difference.

If you all like the very simple World of Warcraft theme but agree that some colors need to be fixed in order to make it easy on the eyes, I can go through and modify it myself to make it much easier on everyone.

Discuss.
    yeah yeah definitelly i found some of the things hardly readable also
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Wilth wrote:Alright, so after a few seconds of playing around on the site, I noticed that there was a few things that hurt my eyes or were impossible to read without highlighting the text. So I ask you the very simple question: Do you think that we need a new theme?

Discuss.

Yeah Wilth ur Right , u may change it Razz as you like Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:23 pm