Strength and Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Strength and Honor

World of Warcraft-Guild-by Beavis-and Rest of Guildies.

3 posters

Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm.

Dawts
    Dawts

Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm. Empty Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm.

Post  Dawts Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Ok guys, during the past few days as me, Beavis among others (you know who you are) have ben exploring raids and instances - our discoveries has ben a huge disappointment to me. TOC doesn't work, ICC doesn't work, Ulduar is basically impossible due to indestructible towers, giving flame lev close to godmode buffs... the list could go on.

I will not be on the wowbeez trinity realm anytime soon... Not untill they've made some progress with it.

In the meantime, I will be trying out the "World of the Gods" Fallen Angels realm... a Highrate (50x) blizzlike realm that so far has made a good impression on me. The population is just about the same as Wowbeez Trinity, however they have a fully functioning ICC, with both 10n, 10hc, 25n and 25hc difficulties with loot. among other things.

If you want to, you're free to seek me out there. I'm currently leveling a horde mage named Zad.

I will keep an eye on this forum a little now and then, just to see whats going on with you guys... and i really hope they make the trinity realm worthwhile, couse lets face it - when hacks is the only way you could obtain high-end gear, it simply isnt enjoyable by anyone in the long shot... not me atleast.

I hope to see you guys soon, take care!

-Dawts, wowbeez #1 DPS Wink
    Wilth
    Admin

Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm. Empty Re: Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm.

Post  Wilth Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm

I have noticed the decline in the number of players online at one time, but I didn't think it was going to come to this so soon. I just checked the Wowbeez thread about the trinity realm and it looks like, unless you hack, that Trinity just isn't worth it without a reliable dev/GM team behind it. I am going to try out the server that you suggested... although you totally jacked my class.

Jerk.

Going over to their forums to see what class is the least bugged. Razz

Let's create Strength and Honor over there! :DDDD
    Dawts
    Dawts

Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm. Empty Re: Dawts, the future of Wowbeez Trinity realm.

Post  Dawts Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Heya wilth Wink yea i got a bit turned on by your frostfire bolts.. However, it seems the server above mentioned, is having some stability issues at the moment (seems it was undergoing a massive update 3-4 days ago.) I'd give it some time...

I've also checked the trinity thread on the forums.. and Beez himself stated that this realm is infact TEMPORARY. It's merely a test, to see if they're gonna replace the ArcEmu core with the Trinity core, on the already existing, official wowbeez realms.

So unless there has ben a more recent announcement regarding the uptime of this realm, I suggest you to stop wasting time here. The more time you spend here, the more time you'll put down the drain.

As of now, due to the stability issues on World of the Gods, I'm kinda freelancing between different realms... I simply can't find one that has everything im after. I'm currently working on a prot warrior on the wowbeez midrate realm, altho as we all know, most class mechanics are completely fucked up on beez arcemu servers.

If you find one similar to this one that isn't infested with hackers, got a decent playerbase and got shit working. You might wanna post it in this thread Smile

-Dawts
    Wilth
    Admin

Post  Wilth Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:49 pm

And so the quest has begun: find a new private server that has shit done right. Razz

Until then, I guess I'll see you all around...

Medium rates doesn't have a strong enough playerbase for me.
    Dawts
    Dawts

Post  Dawts Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:02 pm

And a challanging quest it is... for some reason the only servers with a proper player base are the silly custom ones where an attackspeed of 0.2 seconds and having 100% crit is concidered undergeared.

Altho there is the obvious "blizzlike med-rate" choice... Molten WoW, even tho it's running at 3.3.3a its likely to be one of the best blizzlike servers around. However there's quite a few class bugs unfortunately, they just cant seem to get it sorted out... simple things that should've ben done months ago. Thats the reason i dont play there.

-still searching-

-Dawts
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Hey guys, so everyone gonna leave from server? (Where we go then? )

PS: Wilth I heard something about you xD you're Portuguese too? Smile
    Dawts
    Dawts

Post  Dawts Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

ok i found a stable low/midrate blizzlike server. It might be too low for some of you to bother... its a 7x xp rate server (14x on weekends), high skillrates (profs and weapon skills x10, 75% success) meaning you're able to keep up profs while leveling. Stable playerbase of roughly 600-800 people on 'round the clock.

I'm playing an alliance mage, currently level 58. IGN = Elaine
    Feel free to try it out, even tho the xp rate is low, it seems to be worth it Smile People overall seem pretty decent.

Looking forward to, hopefully, seing some of you in game!

EDIT: forgot to add the server name xD here it is: http://www.gamer-district.com/

-Dawts
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Server? ( lol kk u Edit Smile )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 am