Strength and Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Strength and Honor

World of Warcraft-Guild-by Beavis-and Rest of Guildies.

+2
Admin
brandon59967
6 posters

WoWBeez Trinity Realm: Off Topic

brandon59967

WoWBeez Trinity Realm: Off Topic Empty WoWBeez Trinity Realm: Off Topic

Post  brandon59967 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am

If you want to post anything that does not include WoW or WoWBeez then post it here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WoWBeez Trinity Realm: Off Topic Empty Re: WoWBeez Trinity Realm: Off Topic

Post  Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah good Work Wink Well there's onte thing I don't understand yet .. -.-' how to make ppl to a Moderator =/

I'm Portuguese, macking a english forum it's a new thing for me so I don't know how to make moderators.. xD

If someone know tell me Razz
    Wilth
    Admin

Post  Wilth Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

Admin wrote:Yeah good Work Wink Well there's onte thing I don't understand yet .. -.-' how to make ppl to a Moderator =/

I'm Portuguese, macking a english forum it's a new thing for me so I don't know how to make moderators.. xD

It would be within the administrator control panel. If you can manage to give me admin powers, I can do it for you and much more to make this the best site ever.
    slayer11

Post  slayer11 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:27 am

Good work Bevis Smile i am Dee btw you are starting the best guild i have ever been in and im just glad to be a part of it Smile its a great community guild and i gave stuff the the guild vault Very Happy anyways thanks and you're doing a great job if you are porchigese... sorry if i spelled that wrong lol :S
    Halloweed
    Halloweed

Post  Halloweed Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

slayer11 wrote:Good work Bevis Smile i am Dee btw you are starting the best guild i have ever been in and im just glad to be a part of it Smile its a great community guild and i gave stuff the the guild vault Very Happy anyways thanks and you're doing a great job if you are porchigese... sorry if i spelled that wrong lol :S
    Thats great keep it up ...cheers
    Halloweed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

slayer11 wrote:Good work Bevis Smile i am Dee btw you are starting the best guild i have ever been in and im just glad to be a part of it Smile its a great community guild and i gave stuff the the guild vault Very Happy anyways thanks and you're doing a great job if you are porchigese... sorry if i spelled that wrong lol :S

lol Thank's Dee , I'ts Portuguese Razz I hope all in guild and in forum make a good work too ^^ well I know all can do a good work here Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Wilth wrote:
    Admin wrote:Yeah good Work Wink Well there's onte thing I don't understand yet .. -.-' how to make ppl to a Moderator =/

It would be within the administrator control panel. If you can manage to give me admin powers, I can do it for you and much more to make this the best site ever.

Wilth you have now Admin power Wink I hope you would help me like u said Razz
    Macbook
    Macbook

Post  Macbook Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:54 pm

>.> Would be time to give powers to a 10th registered user with honor.... I KEED, I KEED Or maybe I dont. Anyways big big thaanks to Beavis who made this awesome guild! Yeah.... Imma try to make this site best ever and post thousands of best guides for anything that would be useful for our honorfull guildies could help in WoW! sunny geek lol! bounce cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Macbook wrote:>.> Would be time to give powers to a 10th registered user with honor.... I KEED, I KEED Or maybe I dont. Anyways big big thaanks to Beavis who made this awesome guild! Yeah.... Imma try to make this site best ever and post thousands of best guides for anything that would be useful for our honorfull guildies could help in WoW! sunny geek lol! bounce cheers

Razz I hope it too from you Wink and you have Powers too ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 am